TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Estimates are asked for by the client for a specific service. We then send a estimate for the client’s attention. Once a quotation has been accepted, no changes will be made to the said quote, except by the sole discretion of Ibubesi tours, as we need to do time and financial planning, to insure a sufficient and timely service. Once a payment is made, we will except that you have read and understood the given Terms & Conditions. It is the responsibility of the client to read through all of our Terms and Conditions before accepting a estimate.
BOOKINGS, CONFIRMATIONS & COSTS
1. All bookings are subject to availability.
2. Bookings are confirmed when the full amount is received along with proof of such payment.
3. Once the above is received from the client, booking will be confirmed with the client via e-mail within 7 working days.
4. Payment may be made by direct deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
6. We regret that payment via checques and/or cash in hand will not be accepted!
1. Ibubesi Tours requires a non-refundable deposit of 20 % of your tour price to confirm bookings.
2. The balance of the amount outstanding is payable 30 days before your arrival.
3. Once deposit is paid, confirmation will be E-Mailed to you.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
1. Refunds will only be paid by the sole discretion of Ibubesi tours
NO-SHOWS & PUNCTUALITY
1. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that sufficient time is allowed to arrive at their destination.The client will relay the correct pickup and drop off times to management via sms or email.
2. We request that you contact us telephonically in case of change in flight plans (diverted or indefinitely delayed, as you will be charged for a no show). Please keep our contact number at hand.
3. Unforeseen circumstances may delay or cancel our service indefinitely. We request that clients wait 15 minutes after the scheduled transfer before making alternative arrangements. Please ensure that we have a mobile number of the passenger(s) so that we can liaise with them should we be unexpectedly delayed.
4. As much as we pride ourselves on our reliability and punctuality, unforeseen circumstances may delay or cancel our service without prior notice. Ibubesi tours and any other person directly or indirectly in the employ or service of Ibubesi tours will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, accident, death, delay or inconvenience to any person or their belongings. Ibubesi tours reserves the right to refuse to undertake the conveyance of any passengers under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or any passenger we deem to be a danger to themselves or others.
1. The client is kindly requested to indicate on the booking form in the ‘special requests’ field whether passengers will be carrying extra luggage.
2. Passengers are allowed to take onto a service one medium sized suitcase or rucksack, not exceeding 20kg per item, with exception of a passenger with a wheelchair (must be conveyed at time of booking) We shall have no obligation to carry luggage in excess of the permitted amount.
3. Passengers must carry their own personal luggage to the vehicles luggage compartment.
4. Ibubesi tours carries no responsibility for any loss or damage to a passenger’s luggage or personal belongings. We recommend that you take out travel insurance from a reputable insurer against all usual and normal risks of loss or damage.
5. Ibubesi tours will not be held liable for any incidents whatsoever, to your personal items or luggage.
HEALTH & SAFETY
1. The driver has the right to refuse any client who in his/her opinion is a danger to the driver, vehicle or the other passengers.
2. In the interest of Health and Safety, Ibubesi tours reserves the right to refuse admission to our shuttle services where it may hinder the Health and Safety of fellow passengers.
3. Smoking on our shuttle services or excessive intoxication by use of alcohol or drugs is NOT permitted and passengers will be refused boarding at the sole discretion of the driver. In the event of the passenger being refused boarding, the passenger will forfeit any right to a refund or compensation.
4. No animals will be carried on Ibubesi tours with exception of trained guide dogs accompanying a visually impaired passenger.
5. Ibubesi tours vice will not be obliged to carry any child under 13 years of age unless that child is accompanied by a responsible adult.
6. Ibubesi tours is committed to passenger safety. Our vehicle is insured with passenger liability insurance. Our driver is issued with a Professional Driving Permit(PDP)
1. We completely respect your privacy at Ibubesi tours and shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users.
3. We will never sell, rent or give away your name, e-mail or address to anyone. We will use your e-mail address only to communicate with you about your orders.
4. No person or Competitor will in any event, or at any time inquire about any driver/person in the employ of Ibubesi tours or the payments made to them, or services rendered to us, except to inquire
about his/her licenses or competency.
RESPONSIBILITY and LIABILITY
Ibubesi Tours or any person acting on behalf of the company will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property. Ibubesi Travel and Tours will not be held liable for any illness or injury or death of a person that undertake a tour with Ibubesi Travel and Tours. Africa is a continent with beautiful wild animals that include reptiles that are potential dangerous animals. Although attacks are rare Ibubesi Travel and Tours, our guides, Sanparks, game lodges or contracted tour operators cannot be held responsible for any illness or injuries or death caused during an incident involving the behaviour of wild animals.
You as client agree to indemnify Ibubesi Travel and Tours from all expenses what so ever may incur in defending legal action or court process arising out of such action or omissions.
We strongly encourage our clients to purchase travel insurance against such eventualities. Please insure that you are adequately covered for the unforeseen.
Rules of the Road
In South Africa, we drive on the left hand side of the road.
Stopping on freeways/highways are prohibited unless you have car trouble or have been instructed to do so by a traffic officer.
Distance and speed limits are measured in kilometers, not miles.
Please do not feed any animals from the vehicles whilst on tour.
Drive cautiously in rural areas as these areas are not fenced off and you may find animals or pedestrians crossing or wondering on the roads.
Seat belts are to be warn at all times by the driver, passenger and occupants in the back of the vehicle, no exceptions! If a baby seat is needed, it can be arranged.
Speed Limits on motorways/highways: 100 – 120 kph
Speed Limits on open roads: Open Roads: 120 kph, –
Rural Roads: 80 – 100 kph
Towns/Urban Roads: 60 kph
Provincial Roads: 60 – 80 kph
And most of all, enjoy your trip!!!