Ibubesi Full Kruger Experience
The Ibubesi Full Kruger Experience is a 7-day (6 night) adventure spanning full part
of the Kruger National Park. Called the “Ibubesi Full Kruger Experience”.
Starts at Malelane Gate at the Kruger National Park and ends up at Punda Maria rest camp in the Kruger. This experience will see us staying at Pretoriuskop, Maroela, Letaba, Shinwedzi and Punda maria rest camps.
Although it is strictly speaking a Ground road challenge, we might travel some tar roads as well.
Therefore, only 4 x 4 vehicles and 2 x 4 vehicles and only genuine off-road trailers or caravans are allowed.
Only 6 vehicles plus the Guide’s vehicle are allowed on the Trip at any one time, with a maximum of 4 people per vehicle.
Children under 12 years are welcome.
Bookings and Tariffs
The Trip can be booked exclusively through Ibubesi Tours
Paul on +27 60 951 0685 or firstname.lastname@example.org Cost: R8517.00 per vehicle. The tariff for the Trip is per vehicle with a maximum of 4 persons
The tariff includes Conservation Fees.
A maximum of 24 persons (4 persons per vehicle), may participate per Trip.
All participants have to complete an Indemnity Form before embarking on the Trip. These
forms should be handed to the Ibubesi Guide before departing on the Trip.
The general rules and regulations of the Kruger National Park also apply.
This trip depend on the Ibubesi Guide for their safety and for guidance. The Ibubesi Guide must therefore be obeyed at all times. Failure to co-operate in this respect could lead to the immediate cancellation of the Trip.
For safety and ethical reasons excessive consumption of liquor is strongly discouraged.
Trailists provide their own food and drinks.
Malaria Prophylactics are essential - please seek professional medical advice.
Camping and other equipment
1. Tent, tent pegs and hammer / or rooftop tent
2. Wood (please supply own)
3. Pot scourer and dishwashing liquid
4. Refuse bags
5. Ground sheet, spade and broom
6. Refrigerator or cool box (for ice and meat)
7. Sleeping bag, towels and pillow
8. Cooking pot and kettle
9. Cutlery and crockery
10. Inflatable mattress and pump
11. Medium-sized plastic bowl for washing dishes
12. Mugs and glasses
13. Gas lamp/led lighting
14. Fire extinguisher
15. Wooden spoon, can opener, egg lifter
16. Two torches (extra batteries) / Headlamp
17. Insect repellent
18. Paper towels
19. Folding table and chairs , Table cloth , Cutting knife and Wooden carving board
20. Gas stove/cooker, handy braai and gas bottle
1. Personal toiletries
2. Own personal medication
3. Antihistamine ointment and tabs
4. Camera and film
5. Puncture repair kit
7. Appropriate clothing
8. Sufficient food and beverages
Contact us today to book this amazing experience.